Energy Protectors is looking to grow our team of hard-working insulation installers!
Be part of an industry that’s actively reducing carbon emissions, saving people money, and making the world a greener place! This is a full-time role with plenty of room for growth. The insulation installers will receive training and no experience is necessary, although those with previous experience will be compensated accordingly.
- Insulating, air sealing, and weatherizing homes
- Dense packing walls and blowing attics with cellulose
- Installing fiberglass
- Installing proper ventilation measures
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Previous insulation or light carpentry experience is preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs
- Comfortable in confined, cluttered conditions
- Comfortable on tall ladders and rooftops
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Compensation and Benefits:
- Crew Members start at $16 per hour (based on experience and performance)
- Eligible to earn $21-$26+ per hour as Crew Chief
- Training and tools are provided
Call Jamie at 508-523-4120 to apply.
As an Independent Installation Contractor in the Mass Save Home Energy Services Program, we are eligible to provide customers with insulation and air sealing. Mass Save is an initiative sponsored by Massachusetts’ natural gas and electric utilities and energy efficiency service providers. Program eligibility requirements and restrictions apply and offers are subject to change or cancellation. Visit MassSave.com/HEA for full details.